Communication & Negotiation Coaching
- You can be a successful negotiator and a nice person with great relationships.
- You can manage conflict before it escalates into dispute.
- You can hire the right employee the first time.
- You can navigate office politics without feeling icky.
- You can ask for (and get) what you want without appearing demanding.
- You can have important conversations without dreading them.
And that means you can enjoy better relationships, greater professional success, and more happiness.
I offer real-world tools, practical experience, and a non-traditional approach to communication, negotiation, and conflict transformation.
My work incorporates everything from the application of “tactical empathy” and real connection to the science behind why we do what we do. This work spans the trajectory from mind to heart, and science to spirit.
Grace is truly gifted in being able to see and point out the things that may be a bit more challenging for someone in their own ‘stuff’, but not only that – she’s able to then articulate what she can see in a way that is easy to take in and understand. Our work together has been a real blessing in my own life (personal and professional).
~ Angel Sullivan, Dunedin, Florida
For the Managing your Inner Critic workshop, click here
Ready to learn more? Put yourself on my calendar!
We’ll talk about your goals and see how I can help.