The Leadership Launch Pad: making the leap from team member to team leader
(a free, online, interactive workshop on Tuesday, August 27th at 3:00 pm Central)
Congratulations! You made it to leadership!
All the long hours and hard work have paid off.
You got the promotion you’ve been waiting for: you’re a manager and a leader.
(Or you’re about to get it, hoping to get it, waiting (im)patiently to get it)
Yikes! Now what?!
This juuuust might be a bigger leap than you anticipated.
You have … questions
You’re wondering …
- How do I manage people I used to go out with for happy hour?
- Will they even like me now that I’m their leader?
- How do I get the work done when I’m not doing it myself any more?
- What do I need to do, know, say, be, in order to impress my boss?
And you’ve noticed there’s no one you can talk to …
- You certainly can’t go to your boss – after all, they just promoted you; you don’t want them to reconsider that decision!
- Your former peers are off limits now that you’re their manager.
- You definitely don’t want your new management peers to know how uncertain you feel
- And your family and friends are happy and excited for you, of course, but they don’t get how you’re feeling.
The skills you learned and honed over the years as an individual contributor are not the skills you need to be successful as a leader.
Let’s talk about what you need to know to be
a successful and happy leader!
Let’s talk about what you need to make this transition successfully
and with the least stress and overwhelm possible.
Because you don’t want to be one of the 60 percent of new leaders who fail in their first year…
and that’s what I’m here to help prevent.
Mark your calendar for the free Leadership Launch Pad workshop:
Tuesday August 27th at 3:00 pm Central
The online, interactive, live workshop starts in:
that this is normal. Even successful CEOs feel this way sometimes!
some important tips and concepts that no one tells you about leadership – but you really need to know!
a game plan for how YOU can become the leader you so very much want to be (maybe even the leader you wish you’d had in your career)!
What people are saying about past sessions…
“Wonderful discussion. Good ideas and things to reflect on and think about.” ~ E.C.
“This is great. I was expecting a webinar – this is so much better!” ~ R.S.
And my favorite of all:
“The Launch Pad workshop was phenomenal!!! I was able to glean quite a few ideas from our group discussion.” ~ D. Bianca Butler
Hi. I’m Grace Judson, and I’m a leadership geek…
… and after 25-plus years in the corporate world, starting as a lowly junior programmer and rising to spend 16 years in executive leadership, I decided it was time – time to do something about the sad lack of support for newly-promoted managers and emerging leaders.
I’m on a mission to make corporate life more fun. Not just livable; not just bearable: fun. Work shouldn’t suck. The corporate life shouldn’t be a rat race.
And sixty percent of new leaders shouldn’t fail in their first year.
Join me – and let’s start a movement!