If you’re a leader of leaders … who aren’t quite making it as leaders – this is for you.
Too many first-line, newly-promoted leaders and supervisors struggle and even fail. It’s an expensive, unnecessary tragedy that can easily be prevented with the right training and support.
Click here to learn more!
You’ve been promoted! Congratulations!
And if you’re wondering now what, click here to explore what’s possible for you.
Ready to turn down the volume on your inner critic? Click here to learn more!
Grace is truly gifted in being able to see and point out the things that may be a bit more challenging for someone in their own ‘stuff’, but not only that – she’s able to then articulate what she can see in a way that is easy to take in and understand. Our work together has been a real blessing in my own life (personal and professional).
~ Angel Sullivan, Dunedin, Florida
I offer private leadership coaching on an hourly basis for a limited number of clients. The first step is to schedule your Personal Leadership Profile.
We’ll dig into:
- why you might be feeling at least a little lost and overwhelmed
- what success really means for YOU (instead of what you’ve internalized from society, family, friends…)
- what you most want to be known for as a leader
- how to be 100% intentional about your career path and leadership journey
- a 30-60-90 day plan for moving closer to success
- and decide if working together would be a good thing for you
This is a 30-minute (at least) session; the cost is $25.