You’ve been promoted! You’re the boss now! Congratulations!
And if you’re wondering now what, click here to explore what’s possible for you.
If you’re a leader of managers and supervisors who aren’t quite making it – this is for you.
Too many first-line, newly-promoted managers and supervisors struggle and even fail. It’s an expensive, unnecessary tragedy that can easily be prevented with the right training and support.
Click here to learn more!
Living in a fairly rural area, and belonging to a Chamber of Commerce filled with small and medium-sized businesses, I’m delighted to be able to offer support that specifically addresses their unique problems.
Click here to learn more.
Ready to turn down the volume on your inner critic? Click here to learn more!
Grace is truly gifted in being able to see and point out the things that may be a bit more challenging for someone in their own ‘stuff’, but not only that – she’s able to then articulate what she can see in a way that is easy to take in and understand. Our work together has been a real blessing in my own life (personal and professional).
~ Angel Sullivan, Dunedin, Florida
I offer private leadership coaching on an hourly basis for a limited number of clients. The first step is to schedule your Personal Leadership Profile.
We’ll dig into:
- why you might be feeling at least a little lost and overwhelmed
- what success really means for YOU (instead of what you’ve internalized from society, family, friends…)
- what you most want to be known for as a manager, supervisor, boss, and leader
- how to be 100% intentional about your career journey
- a 30-60-90 day plan for moving closer to success
- and decide if working together would be a good thing for you
This is a 30-minute (at least) session; the cost is $25.